Tuesday, April 13, 2010

"I HATE YOU! GET OUT! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACES AGAIN!" Wow do those words carry a punch when they come out of the mouth of your sweet and beautiful little girl. I was supposed to start my Slim-in-Six tonight but after that punch in the gut I straightened my hair for my Big Date tomorrow night and am now enjoying a cup of Cocoa with whip cream (a rarity - the whip cream not the Cocoa). Any-whoo, MOM, I will keep a tab on the sidebar of my progress. Here is my weekly schedule:

Mon: SI6 stretch, clogging 9-12, SI6 tummy & butt
Tue: SI6 stretch, SI6 workout
Wed: SI6 stretch, SI6 workout, clogging 10-11:30 (switch with Thurs clogging)
Thurs:SI6 stretch, SI6 workout, SI6 tummy & butt (switch with Wed clogging)
Fri:SI6 stretch, SI6 workout, walking with girls
Sat:SI6 stretch, SI6 workout
Sun: SI6 stretch, SI6 tummy & butt (it is the day of rest)

I will put all my stats from the start date on the side board with the ticker. Wish me luck and keep me honest.

1 comment:

  1. you have so much going on! I don't know where to read first. I lost a whole pound and have not found it all week. Hope you have the same sucess!

    ReplyDelete