Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My second deadline is upon me and hopefully, if I stay up till Midnight, I will complete the advent calendar tonight. Just so I feel a little better, here are a few of my excuses:

(1) My washer machine has been broken since last Thursday or Friday and I have to walk my clothes down the street to a sweet friends house so Han Solo and I are not dubbed the "stinky family"

(2) I have been teaching my eldest Ewoks preschool since November and this is my last week. Actually my last two days of teaching my first born preschool ever...I am kinda emotional about this...really emotional.

(3) I have started on my house projects for the week which include packing more boxes, painting before my mom comes and visits, moving boxes to in-laws for cheap storage, and other things.

(4) As I am sitting here my youngest two Chewies are litterly running circles around the island screaming at each other because the middle Chewy stole the Chutes& Ladders game they were attempting to play, and so now the little Chewy has jumped up to the table and stolen the other Chewy's left over circle which is being poured into her own....bowl was the attempt table and floor are the outcome. TO MUCH NOISE I MUST GO NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment