Monday, January 25, 2010

Ahhh....the list. I love lists. They are use full, fun, and very organized. I make tons a day; the to-do list, the shopping list, the financial list, and my favorite the accomplishment list. I try and make an accomplishment list towards the end of the day to make me feel better about myself and how I spend my time. So as I was making new lists I realized that the best way to scratch things off my List of "Things" Bogging Me Down is to further break it down and start somewhere. So today's' list is the unfinished project list...well actually it has be revised and revised and has turned into the craft/sewing portion of the more general unfinished project list. Confused yet? Yeah, I am and this is why things never get done on my farm. So here is the grand-daddy list from which today's list can be found:

THE UNFINISHED PROJECT LIST
(1) get house ready to sell
(2) taxes need to be done and turned in!
(3) new chore charts for family
(4) crafts/sewing box needs to be emptied
(5) deep clean whole of house
*mind you I add to it all the time, so things may change at any moment.

And here is the CRAFT/SEWING portion, in all its glory:
(1) 6-12 month dress for a friend in need
(2) church bags for my girls that were supposed to be Christmas Gifts
(3) Up-cycled Men's shirt Dress for Ansley
(4) Dinosaur mat for girls
(5) the two 1/2 completed scrapbook pages on my desk plus my 3 others for my five of the month
(6) turn in ribbon tip to CKS in hope of publication (in my wildest dream)

I know that is six and I try to keep my lists at five (most important first, then add the others as room opens up) but desperate times call for desperate measures!

So the funniest part about all this is that this list and said posting was supposed to be posted last week when I did it, but as life goes, it went, I got sick and now posting this is on my unfinished project list. So here it is. One thing scratched off and I will report tomorrow on the accomplishments of last week and these lists, cause I did good!

No comments:

Post a Comment