Monday, January 25, 2010

I found this button today while I was peeking at a few of my favorite inspirations. As inspiration goes I am inspired by these ladies and what they are doing for those around them. I am posting this to create inspiration in the lovely people I know. Outside of the items already spoken for, or requested, everything I have left from Lil'peep Clothing will be donated to this cause. To read more please go to Craft Hope for Haiti Esty Shop. To learn more about the ladies behind the scenes and what they do everyday to help others check out their blog Craft Hope. There is such a need and there are so many ways we can help. This is one way I will be helping. I hope that you can find a way to help those in Haiti and or those next door to you. We will never know who is really in need until catastrophe hits -OR- we get outside of our own world and get to know those we live with local and around the world. So please take a few minutes and think of a way your family can help someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment